Sunday, June 20, 2010

Flea Market Finds....

Today, I went back to the flea market. And with bright sunshine filled skies, there were a good number of vendors. We perused and meandered. We looked at a lot of different items, trinkets and objects. And we came across these little treasures.
I got this chalkboard for my kitchen. I can't wait to hang it up and write something kitchen friendly on it. I might even have to invest in color chalk!!

And this lovely little piece isn't ready to accompany me home just yet. I bought it to put in my office/craft space. It will replace a filing cabinet and plastic set of drawers. The bottom drawer needs to be fixed. And the handles on the top drawers need to be replaced. But the wood is in excellent condition and the finish is very similar in color to my desk. My mom is going to get the drawer fixed and it will probably be headed to Philly with me in September, when I come home for a wedding.
Another successful flea market adventure! Check out more at Sophie's.

6 comments:

Dee said...

I love the curved drawers. Very pretty find.

Jill said...

super fun finds! that desk is gorgeous!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Some great finds there - well done.

Kara said...

Super scores!

Maria Rose said...

Those are great finds! Can't wait to see them in action.

Christine said...

You have the flea market gift!