Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Little Road Trip


Down by the River
Originally uploaded by a.rosy.outlook
Rosy and I headed out yesterday on a road trip to my mom's in Buffalo. It's about a 7 hour drive and let me tell you, little dog is so well behaved in the car. The day was sunny and warm, the clouds a delightful fluffiness and the iPod music singably (yes, that is a new word for you all!) wonderful. After resting for a little bit, my mom and I went down to the Niagara River for dinner. Which was, of course, followed by a walk. It was perfect, not too warm that everyone was out but warm enough that there was quality people watching. Unfortunately, dogs are not welcome so poor Rosy had to stay home and guard my mom's house.




Today, I'm off to a conference for a few days but Rosy is staying to keep my mom company. I believe that PetSmart is in their future....

5 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like a great day and thank goodness your mom is willing to dog sit, makes such a difference!

Dee said...

Have a good visit.

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

You always look so happy in photos. It makes me smile every time.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Glad you made a fun experieince out of the journey and it sounds as if you have a wonderful relationship with your mother.

Christine said...

Glad you're having a great time with your mom and Rosy! :) Christine