Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Assortment of Thoughts for a Thursday

Things dancing around my brain....
  • I need to make a table runner with some leftover batting. And perhaps a house block for my friend since I keep imagining it in my head. And, of course, a Moxie Doxy from Amy's pattern. But then that dress pattern is calling my name.
  • I get to go to Buffalo soon for vacation. Yep, Buffalo, NY and vacation in the same sentence. Can't wait!!
  • How much I love my new camera, a Canon Rebel, named Estelle. Thanks to Becky for her camera selection advice. Look, Rosy sticking out her tongue at the camera.

  • I really love Glee. And what with every other show I like being canceled, I'm glad it will be back next year.
  • Book club is this coming weekend. We read Every Last One by Anna Quindlen. It was so good and tissue worthy. I'm hosting and thus in charge of questions. You know, there were no book club questions that popped up when I googled. How is that possible?
  • Work is busy even without the students. It makes the day go faster.... love it.
  • Oh, the Grand Prix of the Devon Horse Show is tonight. Should be a fun outing. And Estelle's looking forward to going as well.

6 comments:

Iron Needles said...

Ah! You bought yourself a Rebel! Excellent. I bet you will love getting to know her.

Dee said...

Take pictures, take pictures!!! I love the Devon Horse show and haven't been able to go in years!

Maria Rose said...

WE have the same camera and LOVE it! His name is Charlemagne.

Gloworks said...

Lots of great pictures on that Devon Horse Show site!

carlita dee said...

That Rosie! She couldn't get any cuter. It's impossible.

I'm an Anna Quindlen fan. Do tell if the book is good.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love Glee too - just of to watch it now.