Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yoga Love

New challenges are around the corner. Which is always good, right? Tuesday is the start of the 21.5.800 project. Twenty-one days total. Practicing yoga five days a week and writing 800 words a day. That's a lot of writing. But good, healthy stuff. I think I have that many words in me easily. I just need to get 'em out. (And hope the conference I'm attending in there gives me enough of a break to write a bit.)

And starting Saturday, I begin 30 days of yoga. Ooooh, how complimentary!! Daily practice. Moral support. I'm really hoping these two programs will help me recommit to my yoga practice. It has been rather sporadic lately. And I need to do more of it. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cristy said...

Oh yoga. I really need to add some to my workout schedule. Let me know how your 30 days go. Good luck

toliveinspired said...

LOVE this shot! The yoga thing makes a difference I know, I have a DVD I love and it has 2 different 20 min ones and I have found that to be something I could stick to and really get a lot out of.. Happy writing and ommm -ing!