Friday, July 9, 2010

Channeling Your Beauty Live

Well, I did it! I launched a body image/self-esteem blog over on Tumblr. I've been writing and posting all sorts of stuff for about a week. So it's still pretty young. I have to say, adding such positivity to the world - even if only in written form - makes me smile something fierce. I only hope my message helps at least one person re-frame things for him or herself. Anywho, check it out if you have a chance. And feel free to send me any topics you think should be covered. I'm open to everything!

4 comments:

Dee said...

I think you will be fulfilling a pretty empty spot in the world. There is so much negativity --- a little positivity will be so nice.

Good luck with your new venture. It makes ME smile too.

Jenn Clark said...

Very excited about it, Stacy!

Maria Rose said...

On my way to check it out!

gloworks said...

It's wonderful, Stacy. Hope you change lots of attitudes.