Thursday, August 12, 2010

Contest Winners!

The contest is closed and winners picked!! If Kitten With a Whiplash and Maria Rose could please send me your addresses, I'll get a little package in the mail to you. Thanks for all of the lovely staycation ideas.

My staycation was a delightful treat. I took Rosy to the vet. I went to prison. I had lunch with friends. I saw the Ramona and Beezus movie. I started PT for my knee. I slept in. I took Rosy for a hike in the woods. Wonderful and relaxing.... just what staycation should be! I've been back to work this week and although busy with fun projects, I do miss the quiet delight of a little time off....

1 comment:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Thanks! I'll get my addy to you right away. Funny that you went to prison and I left Alcatraz off my list of SF things to do. I just can't bring myslef to do it. I'm not claustrophobic, but PRISON? on and ISLAND? where you can't RUN AWAY! would be just too much for me. Thanks again, I'm looking forward to my surprise.