Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No Knitting Sadly

I wonder when I'll be able to knit again. I took a bit of a break from knitting because of some carpel tunnel. But after injuring my left wrist this spring, I have residual pain. The doctor took additional X-rays last week because it hurts where a bunch of the small bones are. And I should add, it doesn't hurt consistently. Regardless, I'm frustrated because I don't want to never knit again. I have a bunch of yarn just calling out for a project. I wanna knit!!!!! I'm thinking about tempting fate a bit and casting on soon..... I have just the project and yarn in mind.

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

My mother had to give up crochet because she got tennis (or crochet) elbow!

Jill said...

boo - no fun! take care (sometimes sneaking is good for the soul ;))

Christine said...

I hope you feel better soon!! Hang in there :) Christine