Sunday, October 24, 2010

Leaf Catching

We're firmly in leaf kicking season for her. I kick 'em high and she tries to catch them on their float back down to Earth. Every walk we play this game. Definitely amusing and fun.....

My super duper crazy work life is starting to get back down to just crazy. I'm looking forward to having a bit more time for some fall crafting, baking and photography. I can hardly wait. I need to nurture my creative side a bit. It's been too long.

Happy Weekend.... hope you are enjoying a wee bit of (happy) crazy on your end too!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Your leaf catcher is pretty darn cute!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a wonderful game.

I hope you find some creative time soon.

Maria Rose said...

She's such a cute pooch I bet that is adorable to watch!