Sunday, January 9, 2011

Patchwork Potholder (Good Band Name Perhaps?)

Yesterday morning, I needed to fix one of my fitted sheets with a loose seam. And so the sewing machine was out....
and the rest, as they say, was history. I made two potholders/hotpads for around my kitchen. I think I like the patchwork one best, although it doesn't coordinate with the kitchen as much. Oh, it was good to be sewing! I cleaned the table back up but I might dig the machine out again soon to work on the quilt I've been dreaming about. Life is good....

3 comments:

Kara said...

Love that! Getting lost in crafting. The potholders are darling.

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Life being good is a good thing, but a great potholder is a great thing, and two great potholders - WOW!

madalyn said...

I really like the patchwork potholder, too!