Thursday, February 3, 2011

Now We're Cooking...

A good deal. That's what this photo is. I went to Marshall's this past weekend with the man friend. (Poor thing, he hates shopping. I tried not to torture too long.) I walked through the home goods section, my favorite place in this particular store. I contemplated a new griddle as mine is a little warped (yes, like me). And then I saw this gem. A new dutch oven for cooking soup or chili or other delightful dishes. For - are you sitting down? - $40! Calphalon friends for 40 dollars. Now, I'm thinking about making chili so I can use my new gorgeous pan. Yeah, I'm easy to please.....

5 comments:

Dee said...

I love my Calphalon frying pan. You made out great for $40! Hope the chili was delicious!

Jill said...

I love Calphalon (although I lust for LeCreuset) and Marshall's - great find!

Maria Rose said...

I think cookware is so important! A good pot is SO useful!!!

Googlover/keishua said...

I love walking around the home good section of that store. Yep, I've definitely tormented a few people that way but it was all in good fun.

madalyn said...

That's a great deal! I love kitchen and cookware, too. :)