Thursday, March 10, 2011

Light My Fire?

My first class on my camera was last night. It was two hours of fun... playing with shutter speed, aperture, light and whatnot. I feel like I've learned a bunch.

These two photos are from my homework assignment. The photo of the left is from my playing with shutter speed. The one on the right is playing with the light. I'm thinking I'll probably do the homework assignment again just to help things click in my brain a bit more.

I think that the class will help me learn what Estelle can really do to help me improve my photography over time. If weather permits I might even be able to get out to Morris Arboretum over the weekend and try everything again outside.

I love learning new things....

3 comments:

Kara said...

I really need to take a photography class. It is overwhelming to think of all the different settings and things.

ButtonMad said...

lovely photos and you are doing the right thing to take lessons and make the most of your camera and all its settings. enjoy ;-)

madalyn said...

How fun! Someday I'd like to take a photography class...