Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tasty Pork on the Fork

Tonight was a mix of this recipe and my own improvisation. I had two pork chops that needed to be cooked and of course I needed to do something kind of fancy. I love whipping ingredients together and seeing how it turns out, especially when the only person I have to worry about potentially disappointing is me. So a marinade of orange juice, lemon juice, dried oregano, garlic and extra virgin olive oil was born. I have no measurements for offer you as I just added whatever looked about right to me. Each side marinated for 25 minutes. I then grilled each chop on the Forman for about 6 minutes (thick suckers!). They came out deliciously. Oregano was the dominate flavor surprisingly, with very little citrus flavor. But it is definitely something I'd try again. Yum!

No comments: