Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bracelet Crafting 101

I'm lucky I work in a field where extra t-shirts are common place. I saw this tutorial from V and Co. and figured "Heck, my supplies are free. Let's make one! (Or 2. Or 3. Just saying....)" So I brought 2 of the extra shirts from our office basement home this weekend and cut and braided today.
The picture tutorial confused me a bit but the video she did is excellent in walking you through everything. And seriously, they can done in about five minutes! What's better?
I made two already. I have a white shirt I might cut up too. And I have enough pink fabric left to make at least one more for a friend. Now to decide who would like it best.....

3 comments:

Kara said...

CUTE!

Maria Rose said...

Awesome!
If you have access to t-shirts you could try this too.
http://www.craftstylish.com/item/84753/7-ways-to-restyle-a-t-shirt-with-cal-patch

Gloworks said...

Besides being cute & easy, it looks super comfy as well.