Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Pretty Obligation

I went to JoAnn's this weekend to purchase the Denyse Schmidt line they have currently. Joke is on me.... my JoAnn's doesn't have it and didn't even know what I was talking about. Boo! I did pick up a few other crafty things because a trip to JoAnn's calls for exploring and purchasing random stuff. There is a certain formula I believe:

Trip to JoAnn's = $3 random wreath + sale flower + $2 small chalkboards + 1/4 yard of fabric = randomness + fun

I made this wreath for my apartment door because I was bored with what I had hanging. My door is at the end of the hallway so everyone has to look at it sometime. I have a sense of obligation to make it look pretty. Certainly, that ugly brown color doesn't do anything to make things look good. But faux flowers do! And so it is.... until it changes again.

No comments: