Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thrifting Finds

I went to visit a sorority sister this weekend and we went thrifting. Oh, I love thrifting with others. And scoring delightful finds like these bracelets. Or, as they were marked Ivory "bangles" - I'm not sure why the quotes were needed but they were there....
And this delightful little owl brooch. I love the turquoise accents on him.
And these two awesome tins. I almost bought just the tea one but for $4 each, I had to have coffee too. And I could almost hear Amy yelling at me for not getting both so I listened and came home with both!
How happy am I? (Answer: a lot.)

7 comments:

Jill said...

I went thrifting today, too! Came home with some fun finds too. . . and the itch to spring clean and vintage-ize my home :)

Laura said...

Great finds! What fun!

vintagescapes said...

Just came over from Sophie's and wanted to say that I love those tins!

I also love your Watercolor background!!

Amber Victoria's Cottage said...

LOVE that owl pin!

Bonita Rose said...

oh my those canisters are amazing!

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Nice stuff! Love the whimsey of the Owl. I'm glad you got both the cannisters, they do need to stay together.

gloworks said...

I really like the canisters!