Thursday, May 5, 2011

Going Golfin'

I went to the driving range today. It is the first time I've gone this season and probably the first time in about a year. So let's say I didn't hit 'em all great. There was a lot of slicing to the right going on. And self-talk, although I learned a long time ago to quiet the negative voices and only positive self-talk when it comes to golf. I'm kind of proud of the two (or three maybe?) straight drives of about 75 yards. Especially since the wind was working against me the whole time I was there! I have 3 tokens to the range left (it was a groupon) so there will definitely be a few more visits sometime soon. Oh, how I love the warm weather!

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Good job. My father is a major golfer!

Dee said...

DH walked by while I was reading your post. His comment? She's right handed.

Is he right? LOL

Glad you had a good time at the range.