Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Holiday Weekend

This weekend, in celebration of Memorial Day, I did:

  • A hike in the woods with the man friend and the fur baby. Rosy got filthy and had the best time, although it was hotter than heck. Actually, I got pretty filthy too. And also had the best time!
  • Went cupcake decorating with my friends, followed by dinner.
  • Visited Johnson's Farm with my friend Katie and picked strawberries, cherries and snap peas. All were delicious!
  • Bought a new sofa for my living room. It's coming Friday!
  • Had lunch with my friend Pam.
  • Started work on a pillow for my new sofa. I'm hoping to have it done by the time the sofa is delivered.
  • Appreciated the freedom I get to experience and remembered those who sacrificed to make it possible.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Sounds like a pretty perfect weekend.

Kara said...

Those strawberries look delish! Your weekend sounds perfect.

Maria Rose said...

Yes!

I love getting dirty outside and having a blast!

New couches are awesome!

Fresh food even better!!!

Exclamation points are good too!!!!

Laura said...

What a perfectly lovely weekend! Those berries look divine!