Monday, May 23, 2011

New Toys are Great!

I made a new friend today. Her name is Bernette and she's all mine. She's a refurbished model from Steve's Sewing and Vacuum in King of Prussia. Wow, does she has more umph that my old Singer (which I'm trying to get tuned up as a back up).
She comes with an introductory get used to your machine class. I'm thinking I'll take it sometime in June once I've played around with her a bit. Now to get started with all of my outstanding projects.... pillows shams, baby gifts and the like! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Dee said...

Wow! She's a sleek looking babe!

Have fun with your new toy!

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Congrats, she's real purty! Looking forward to seeing lots of stitchy goodness from her.

Laura said...

Love her! She looks good. Yay for new sewing machines! :)

Maria Rose said...

Nice!