Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Project

I dug my sewing machine back out (aside: I really wish I had dedicated sewing space rather than just my kitchen table. I'd do more.) yesterday and decided to finally do a project I've been thinking about since I finished this project. With the same fabric on hand, I cut 2" by 13" strips and pieced them together.
A bit of quick quilting and now I can get rid of the ugly towel that was providing traction of the items on the back of the toilet. This looks much nicer and coordinates with my little pouch storage.
Yes, it's like a placemat for my toilet. I don't recommend eating there though.....

4 comments:

Kara said...

Such a cute way to pretty the bathroom up!

Dee said...

Such pretty spring fabrics! Love it!

Laura said...

Cute! What a great idea!

Gloria said...

So sunny & cheerful!