Friday, June 3, 2011

Love on the Sofa

No dirty minds, it's not what you think... I sewed this pillow sham this week, to go on my new couch (#3 on my 36 Things list) which arrived today. I love it. The fabric letters (and house on the back!) are from the DS line for JoAnn's. The rest of the fabric is a plain linen.
The couch came with two pillows that are decidedly not my style (tan and blue stripes). Luckily, they zip open and have pillow forms inside. I'm planning on making a patchwork pillow with the same fabrics plus some others from the line to also go on the couch too.
Bernette and I are so happy to be sewing together. I love summer! I have so much more time for crafting.

3 comments:

Kara said...

This is so perfect. That is such a happy place to sit now. So cute.

Maria Rose said...

Sweet!

Dee said...

I love your new sofa and the pillow is just perfect for it.