Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pinwheeling

Around and around they go, where they stop no one knows... I played around with my squares a bit last night. I think this photo, above, is the final layout minus a few changes to the bottom row. I pieced together some of the fabrics last night. I'm planning to get it all together and then border it with cream fabric. The back of the sham you ask? I'm not too sure but an leaning towards a mix of two or three of these fabrics.

I also did a bit of photo editing to this shot of the man friend and me at an engagement party this weekend. Although that dress is a brilliant coral color, I had to try a little black and white with some Holga action thrown in. And Polaroid to boot!
The party was fun but the whole day with the man friend was even more delightful. Good times!

3 comments:

Kara said...

You two are so cute! And so is the pillow.

Paige said...

I'm playing with my Picnic and Fairground fabric too. I like your pinwheel! www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

Laura said...

I love the photo! (and the pillow too!)