Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Whatcha Reading?

On my 36 Things list, item #16 is to read a book a month. I'm marking this down as at least 12 books a year rather than measuring each month by the books I read. Thus far, I'm doing pretty good. In May, I read my book club book of The Dressmaker of Khair Khana and also finished Bossypants (oh Tina Fey, I love you!) and Stories I Only Tell My Friends. Currently, I'm reading my book for TwitBooks, Better by Mistake: The Unexpected Benefits of Being Wrong and Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist by Michael J. Fox. And the Kindle has a number of good options waiting in the wings for me to finish these two.... and then there is my guilt pile of paperback books sitting by my bedside table. Yep, lots of books in my future. I'm feeling on target to finish ahead of the minimum of 12!

What have you been reading?

2 comments:

Tina said...

as if you needed to actually set this as a goal! you will totally meet and exceed your goal!!! smart girls read!!

carlita dee said...

Hi, Stacy! It's been too long. I just "liked" you on Facebook, because I'm always over there now, and rarely on blogs anymore, and I need to keep up with you. :) I'm glad to see all is crafty and well!