Friday, July 15, 2011

A FO

I finished my summer stitching project today. To be fair, the stitching has been done for a while. I just needed to tack back the extra fabric around the sides and add some ribbon. You'd think that wouldn't be a big task but alas, with lots going on in life lately, it was bigger than imagined. But now it is done and placed on the wall in my bedroom. It shall serve as a good reminder about the power of dreams - those that happen when awake as well as those that make an appearance in my sleep. I'm happy with that!

4 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

That's really cute. Sometimes it's the sleeping dreams that provide the fuel for the waking dreams just when we feel they're unattainable.

Dee said...

Very cute. It's beautiful in it's simplicity.

Laura said...

Cute!!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Lovely. Well done.