Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Living a Good Life

Wow! It's been a while huh? Life has been a bit busy since I got back from DC. First off, I've been out and about in Philly. I went to the U2 concert (awesome!), spent some times with friends and just relaxed with the man friend.
U2 Concert. We had general admission on the floor and wow, great view!

Then, I was off to facilitate at a sorority's leadership conference. I had a great time in Ohio and enjoyed meeting the young women. The photo below was the night sky on the first night. Sadly, the weird orange tinge of the night sky doesn't quite show up here. And yes, that is the Walmart sign in the foreground. (And I'm so not a Walmart fan.)
I have one more trip this summer. And then hopefully some good crafting before the academic semester begins again.....

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like you've been having a great time.

P.S. It's just like Walmart to sneak in where it isn't welcome!

Paul said...

Wow you have been so busy. Nice to see you back.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Wow you have been so busy. Nice to see you back.
Sorry posted using my husband's email.