Thursday, August 18, 2011

Isn't That Always The Case?

I recently posted...
You get what you need when you need it.
on Facebook. And got some good responses from friends. Things like this is "what I needed to hear today" and "keep telling me this please." And some likes (because isn't it easier to "like" something than comment. And am I the only one who tries to like things on other websites where that isn't an option. Like, all.the.time!).

I keep finding myself repeating it in my head. Because friends, that's actual wisdom. Wisdom I need to get myself out of my head and into my present. And today I came across this post which was a long, well written way of saying the same thing. I couldn't help but think that the post was just another little bit of getting what I need.
Because truly, life is good. I am blessed. I have love, a home, food, friendship and fabric. The sunshine more often overcomes the shadows of my life. And I'll get what I need when I need it. But boy, sometimes, I wish it would speed the heck up!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I read that post you linked to.....It definitely speaks to me!

Brooke said...

Loved the link - I almost want to print it out and have it read every week. So often I let things I can't control worry me.