Most recently, I was at a leadership conference for a sorority in Ohio and then up in Buffalo to visit my mom and celebrate Christmas in July with the extended family. Both trips were delightful but the trip to B-lo was the juicier of the two. Oh, what did I do you ask? Well....
- I was able to spend a lunch with my friend Tina, who I have known since my sophomore year of college. It's always so good to catch up!
- I went a Wine and Culinary Festival at Artpark with a couple of sorority sisters and my mom. I came home with 4 bottles of Niagara Wine Trail wines.
- I celebrated Christmas with my mom's siblings and families. It was a hot day and the kiddos were given squirt bottles. Let's just say the misting was delightful. And it was good to chat a bit with my cousins.
- I visited my favorite flea markets and found two treasures. (More to come once I photograph them both!)
- I was able to visit with two of my favorite stepsisters (and my mom!) over lunch at The Lunch Box in Delaware Park. Charming place and charming company!
- I picked up some good WNY beer for the man friend.
- I bought a new battery and watchband for my dad's watch. My dad passed away when I was 14 so this watch is pretty special and it's nice to have it updated and ready to wear!
- And a few mundane but good errands....yummy Buffalo chocolate secured at Watson's and a haircut from my old Buffalo hairdresser.