Friday, September 30, 2011

September Living

How has so much time past since my last post? Oy, it's been forever! Life has been littered with trips lately. Two weeks ago I was heading to Baltimore to facilitate a program at Johns Hopkins. A week ago I heading up to north Jersey to visit a campus for some assessment. It seems like I've been on the road a lot lately. Luckily October is a bit quieter!

Anywho, for a brief recap of the glamorous (ha!) life I lead:
  • Two batches of pasta sauce made, with some ending up in the freezer for a cold winter's day.
  • One necklace won from Ann Taylor via their Twitter contest.
  • Two books read - How to Love an American Man (loved) and Poke the Box (great).
  • One super cool tour of the vet school through work. I loved seeing the ER and other specialties in action. I'd love to spend a day there shadowing a staff member!
  • Three plus dozen cookies made using my mom's pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe.
  • One Stella and Dot jewelry show hosted, as a friend recently started selling it.
  • One hundred (or so) new pins on pinterest. Are you on pinterest?
  • Four bottles of wine, of those mentioned in my last post, consumed by friends and me.
  • One huge 'o allergy attack. For both Rosy and me. Stupid ragweed.
  • One change of season. It's definitely starting to feel like autumn here, as leaves are falling and I'm able to comfortably wear a sweatshirt to walk Rosy in the morning.
  • Nineteen more days until my Intro to Lampworking Glass class begins!
  • One new bubble gum obsession. It is my new favorite (cheap) splurge!
  • One new winter coat on it's way to me, just in time to replace my old one with a shredded lining.

I really do hope to stay connected and up to date here. Life has just been so crazy busy. I'm hoping with less travel and more fall cooking, I'll be around more!

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

I am on pinterest too!