Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bowling....

This past weekend, my friend Katie and I used a LivingSocial deal we had and went pottery painting. The pottery place is a BYO in the center of a town so we picked up a bottle of wine and headed over. After much looking around (seriously, we were practicing our indecisiveness) I finally settled on a pasta bowl. I went with a simple palette of paints - yellow, blue and green - to match a square plate I painted a few years ago. I added some black lettering - "Eat Me" - and my pottery painting signature of a fingerprint chick and initials and was done.
I get it back in a week and can't wait to see the final product! It was a fun evening and a great deal.

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I have always wanted to go to one of the pottery painting places here in town. Fun to do something like that with a friend!

Laura said...

How fun!