Monday, October 17, 2011

Cuppa and Yarn

Oh yes, autumn weather is in the air. How do I know, you ask? I was inclined to pull out the yarn and the needles and start knitting this weekend!! Knitting has taken a backseat in my crafting in the last year or so. Actually, it seems like crafting has taken a backseat to being out in the world... but I'm re-engaging through knitting. I cast on.... are you sitting down?... legwarmers to go over my tights and under my boots. No, I won't be pulling a full on 80s nightmare. I'm just looking for a wee bit more warmth when wearing my rainboots this year.

Anywho, I've found time on the couch with needles, yarn and a cuppa chai is just about the perfect weekend morning. Too bad it's not the weekend anymore!

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Yeah I've been doing some fall crafting myself! I too own legwarmers

Laura said...

Lovely! :)