Saturday, November 5, 2011

Glass Class #3

On Wednesday, I went to my third glass class. We were going implosion. Yeah, that sounds super cool to me too. And it is. It's adding color to the clear glass then allowing/making the clear glass swallow it up.
I made this little flower in a clear ball the size of a quarter. It's going to be a gift for my aunt. I think she'll be pleasantly surprised to get a little something.

I also made two "Hershey Kisses." They are a bit smaller but kind of fun.
Next week is the last class. I think we're doing animals again although I might work on something else.....

2 comments:

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Those are so pretty and it's totally cool that you made them yourself. I'm much to clutzy to be around anything as fragile as cold glass or hot as molten glass.

Jill said...

Very cool! Don't you love learning something new?