Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Year Theme: 2012

First off, I recognize I've been a bit of a horrible blogger. I've been creating bits and pieces here and there... cowls have been created, cookies have been baked, delish meals have been cooked. Yet, I haven't done a good job of documenting them. Here's my public declaration - I will do better in 2012!!But first, I need to share my theme for the year. I'm going with INSPIRE. Yes, 2012 will be about being inspired and being inspiring. Admiring the beauty around me. Drawing inspiration from the relationships that surround me. Pushing myself creatively and professionally so as to inspire others. Embracing happiness. Appreciating a slow walk. Write. Developing my creative, spiritual and emotional sides. Inspire and be inspired.

I'm not a true believer in resolutions, at least not at the start of the year. But I do have some to do's....
  • Do more yoga.
  • Journal more - including gratitudes.
  • Blog more.
  • Create more.
  • Love more fully - myself and others.
What word is guiding your 2012? Any to do's?

4 comments:

Kara said...

A great theme! Looking forward to the year ahead.

Maria Rose said...

I was looking forward to your theme! It's a good one!

Brooke said...

I like your theme. Mine is "purge." Purge unwanted, unused things at home. Purge negative thoughts and the constant comparisons. Perhaps purge a few more inches in my waistline. ;)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Inspire is a great theme. I love that you are turning it on yourself and others. Hope you have an amazing 2012.

My word for the year is Nourish.