Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crafting Mojo

It seems like I haven't had a lot of crafting mojo lately. I'm not entirely sure why I'm not creating, although there has been a lot going on in my life that has monopolized my attention. However, I might just be getting that mojo back! Because I just bought this pattern...

Eventually, I'll need to look for some fabric too. I'm thinking linen. I love linen dresses in summer. Any thoughts on a color?

I also bought this kit from Alicia. It doesn't ship until later this month but I'm looking forward to starting it already. Although I will say I have no idea where I'll put the final project when it's done!

And although it's not exactly crafting, I signed up for a terrarium class at the local garden shop. The class was $15, which includes potting soil, stones, wine and snacks. (They had me at wine!) I'm looking forward to playing in the dirt, meeting others and adding a little green to my home.

What sort of crafting have you been up to?

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Coral is always a good summer color.

Brooke said...

I agree, a soft coral would be lovely. Me? I'm knitting small projects. I really like the idea of patting myself on the back for finally finishing projects in a week. Even if they're only hats. ;)

zaibashar said...

Call us at We24Support Microsoft Outlook Support number at 1-866-978-0799 and Enhance your system
functioning and keep it clean with We24Support services.
Microsoft Outlook Support
Outlook Support