Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tackling My Chairs

My kitchen chairs are a mismatched group.  I've been collecting new ones to replace the Ikea ones I have and find uncomfortable.  The mission has always been to paint them a unifying color.  I've amassed three new-to-me chairs and have searched for a fourth. However, I haven't had any luck. 
I finally decided it was time to give up and get to painting.  Last week, I bought some sandpaper and paint.  (I already had primer.) I got to sanding and painting.  This is the first chair done.  It's one of the Ikea ones.  I have another one mostly done.  It needs one more coat probably.  I'm loving how they are turning out.  And I think I love the pop of color in the kitchen.  I'm so glad I didn't hold off any longer because just seeing this red makes me happy! 

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Very nice. I love bright colors!