Friday, July 20, 2012

Prime Time

The last kitchen chair is sanded and primed.  I put the first coat of red paint on last night.  Oh, it's such a good feeling to have this project almost done. For many reasons really.... 1.) because it's transforming my kitchen slightly, 2.) because I'll be able to put my living room back together, with no work station and most importantly 3.) because I hate sanding.  I'm tired of the dust.  I'm tired of keeping the paint thinner out and having it dry my hands.  I'm looking forward to Swiffering my floors clean and painting my fingernails again!  But most of all, I'm looking forward to seeing the diverse crew of chair I have unified under the same uniform of paint.  And seeing how great my kitchen comes together with the pop of red.  More to come soon folks.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun stuff! I look forward to seeing the whole lot of them!

Maria Rose said...

Awesome! Gotta see the whole shebang together