Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funk-iness

I haven't been crafting much lately.  I felt the itch last week but couldn't quite get my machine out (my kitchen table looked too nice without it!).  I miss creating in my life but just can't inspire myself to do anything.  I'm not entirely sure why. It would probably help to get me out of my life-is-stagnant and I'm in need of positive change funk.  See, I can say that yet I don't act on it.  I did just buy a skirt pattern and some wool so here's hoping for a little crafting soon.  In the meantime, I'm going to soak up as much of the lovely fall weather as I can.

What have you been creating?  And how do you shake off the funk? 


3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I have been working on a large commissioned painting. When I am in the funk I force a project...always ends up being something I get into.

Laura said...

When I'm in a funk, I reach for a fairly simple, quick project for some instant gratification. Once I'm done with that project, I usually have more energy to work on something bigger, or another WIP.

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing said...

Hi Stacy, seems to me that the best thing for the funk is just to go with it, just as you are.
Thanks for being a part of Blogtoberfest, hosted by Cathy aka {tinniegirl} last year. Thought you might be interested to know that we're running it again in 2012. You can find all the info at: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/blogtoberfest-2012.html
And we're kicking off this Monday! Would love to see you there.
Kat xxx