Monday, September 24, 2012

Future Dreaming

We're at week 4 of The Big Questions.  I looked at this week's questions and had a bit of an "oh crap" moment.  It's a great question but wow, it's going to require a lot of thought.  So, here it goes....

If money were no object, where do you see yourself in five years?

There are so many answers.  Too many.

:: I'd have a nice little cottage home in the Philly area.  I'd love to have a place with cozy rooms, space to garden and a sewing studio.  

:: I'd be a mom.  

:: I'd have a lot of traveling under my belt.  Africa, Iceland, back to Italy, Japan, Australia and back to London.  

:: And I'd take my mom to some of these places too.  Because I think she'd enjoy the travel!
:: I'd look for a little vacation home somewhere relaxing.... preferably on a lake.  Ideally, this would dovetail with my love's desire for a little place in the Poconos. 

:: I would probably change careers to do something at a non-profit that allows me to give back more.  

:: I'd donate more to the causes I believe in.  

:: Hopefully carve out more time for crafty pursuits. 

Although there are other great things I'd likely do, these are the really important things: relaxation, travel, personal growth, happiness, creating and spending time with those I love. 

No comments: