Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've Got Spirit, Yes I Do.....

What have you been up to?  It feels like life has been busy lately but I can't tell you I've achieved a whole lot.  I did get to the movies with the manfriend on Sunday to see Lincoln.  Can you say "awesome?"  Because it was.  Costumes, actors, cinematography, sets.... all awesome.  We also saw a preview for Oz The Great and Powerful. And now I'm kind of obsessed.

Yesterday I finished knitting a Christmas gift.  I'm loving the yarn and hope the recipient likes it as much as I do.  I'm already thinking about casting on something else for a special loved one. 
This hot chocolate accompanied my spinach, feta and tomato omelet on Saturday.  Yum!
Photo booth photos with the manfriend from Sunday
Last night, I also went through all of the Christmas gifts in my closet.  I'm thankful to report I have most of my Christmas shopping done already. (Yes, I recognize there are some of you hating me right now. Sorry!) I loathe shopping with crowds and I'm just so glad to not need to go into stores this time of year. 

I'm feeling kind of great right now.  Things seem to be falling into place.  Now, if I could just motivate myself to do my Christmas cards!  


No comments: