Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Smiling

Hello again!  A couple of happy tidbits from my day....

I inherited a little plastic giraffe figure from my colleague that just passed away.  He was a big fan of giraffes and had a couple of them in his office.  Right now, I'm trying to coat the plastic with a coat of gold spray paint.  I think he could be a lovely little addition to my apartment if I class him up with some gold.  I can't wait to see how he turns out!

Rosy and I helped out a pup on the way to work this morning.  There was a wayward pup wandering the busy street by my house.  Another lovely lady and I stopped and corralled him.  After trying to contact the owner via the phone number on his tag, I ended up driving him to her place of business.  Cooper is now safely back with his parents.  I'm grateful Rosy was in the car so I could borrow her leash for him. 

Homemade bread.  Yum! My neighbor gifted me her bread maker as she and her husband are moving to California. I made my first loaf on Monday. 
It's cool to watch it kneed through the window on top.  I made the simple white bread, which was pretty awesome.  I think I probably need to try some of the other recipes too.  I love new toys! 

What has been causing you to smile lately?  


2 comments:

112734244294361797635 said...

Oh, I love that you did a puppy rescue mission:)

And yay to making bread:)

Maria Rose said...

Your pup rescue made me smile!