Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers.  (And Happy Thursday to everyone else!)  This year, I'm thankful for so much. 

:: My health.  A small scare this fall reminded me yet again that this blessing is great. 

:: My family.  I'm lucky to have so many who I love, who support and challenge me, and who are committed to me. 

:: My friends.  Goodness, they are a blessing. 

:: A job.  My job gives me the potential to impact lives for the better.  And they pay me. 

:: A home.  My apartment is my perfect little sanctuary. 

:: My Rosy.  She's such a ray of sunshine and love. 

:: Freedom.  I'm blessed to live in a country that allows me to express my opinions freely and which, every four (or eight) years, peacefully transitions.

:: My love.  He's a good man and I'm lucky that God brought us together. 

I hope you are able to also celebrate the blessings in your life this holiday season.