Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Love

 I finished spray painting this giraffe.  I wish I had taken a before photo so you could see how cheesy plastic it was.  Because now it is kind of classy.  As I said in my last post, he was inherited from my colleague who passed away.  So it's nice to have him around but I'm glad I was able to transform him into something that works in my home a bit better.  Now, to name him..... hmm...

Yesterday, I also went to see my friend at a craft show she was selling at.  I managed to get a Christmas gift out of the deal too - something for my mom.  Of course, I also walked away with a little something for myself.  A new pink iPad carrier with dogs on it!!  I bought it from the friend who was selling there - always good to support her! 

And I spent a good amount of time with Rosy - morning cuddles, goofing around on the living room floor with squeaky toys and some photos like the below.  She's a nose licker, that one.  Actually, who am I kidding?  She's a plain old straight up licker.  And I love her. 
Today, I'm headed to another craft show.  The same friend is displaying.  However, this time another friend is going with me so it will be even more fun.  And who know, maybe I can get another Christmas gift! 

Hope you are having a good weekend too!!

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Love the classy giraffe!