Thursday, December 20, 2012

Life in Photos

I have been busy Instagramming a lot lately.  And it seems like those are sometimes my only photos.  Here's a smattering of what I've been up to. 

I've been enjoying the holiday season.  And cookie baking.  And knitting (it's a gift, shhhh....). I've been spending time with neighbors who are moving away (oh goodness, my heart can't handle another one moving!).   I've been catching up at work.  When the students are gone, I can get so much done! 
I was back at the Working Dog Center early this week for a little puppy time.  Volunteering with puppies is the best thing ever.  I've also been able to use the bit of quiet at work to catch up with some friends from other offices on campus.  Lunchtime chats are the best! 
 And enjoying some treats left by my two colleagues.  Seriously, they are the sweetest! 
 Because what girl doesn't like flowers on her desk?  (Not this one in case you are wondering!) 
And last weekend I exchanged Christmas gifts with my good friend Katie.  I got this great keychain with a map of my adopted hometown, Philadelphia! 

Today, my mom arrives for the holiday.  I'm looking forward to time with her and a visit to see the Philadelphia Orchestra and some antique shopping.  Yes, 2012 is coming to a glorious closure! 

No comments: