Monday, January 7, 2013

Is There Such a Thing as Too Much Artichoke?

As I mentioned, my friends were coming over this past weekend.  Everyone was planning to bring something but I was making the main dish, a artichoke, spinach and goat cheese strata.  I kind of love this recipe.  It's easy, relatively healthy and delicious. 
 
 The tweaks I would make, should I cook it again are:
  • a little less bread
  • more spinach
  • sauteed mushrooms
  • more goat cheese.
I think it was a hit.  And boy, did we have a blast.  I don't know the last time I laughed that much.  We just talked and then played my new game, The Game of Things.  I'm so blessed to have delightful women to call friends. 

How was your weekend?  


1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

No, there is no such thing as too much artichoke!