Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hitting Refresh


Image retrieved from Google Images, 12/31/13
 I'm hitting refresh on the blog for 2014.  I know I have been absent for quite a while.  Life has been evolving - with many blessings and challenges - during that time period.  And I just haven't had the ability or time or energy or something to keep up with blogging.  I'm hoping for 2014 that will change.  As will the format and thrust of this blog.  I started A Rosy Outlook as a crafting blog.  And life and circumstances have led me away for crafting right now.  My home doesn't have the space for daily creating.  And anyway, I'm creating a home and life with my love.  For 2014, I'm hoping to chronicle some of that but also the creation of life we have going on.  Yes, 2014 will bring us a son.  We're so looking forward to meeting our little one this coming March (God willing) and introducing him to the wonderful family and friends we have in our life.  And 2014 will bring us a wedding.  My love and I are set to marry this coming May just outside my hometown of Buffalo, NY.  Wedding planning is underway with many of the big things taken care of.  Now, we can focus on the details - my favorite part of event planning anyhow.  Many joys and much to chronicle.  I hope to share this incredible journey I've been blessed with as we move into this new year....


1 comment:

Tina said...

Yay! 2014 is going to be your year!!

PS: I just blogged for the first time in forever too!