Monday, July 14, 2014

Four Months

To my Little Love--

Today you are four months old!  I can hardly believe it.  This past month you have really mastered the rolling from back to front thing.  You're still struggling with rolling from front to back.  You have some of the motion down but can't quite get there! 

More and more, you are responding with the greatest of delight to Daddy and me.  When he walked in the house yesterday, you immediately lit up.  It's so awesome to see how much you love him.

You're also talking more.  Babbling takes up so much of our day and I love our "conversations."  

You seem to recognize my phone when I'm taking your picture.  I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or bad thing but man, it helps get some photos of you looking directly at me!  

You started at daycare two days a week this month and seem to like it.  You are the type of kid that will go to anyone and the teachers seem to think you are a happy, agreeable little baby.  I'm happy for the opportunity for you to interact with other kids and know we'll have to find a Mommy and Me class once I'm not working anymore. 

You just had a bad cold (caught at daycare no doubt!) and oh, it was hard to watch because the cough was so bad.  Luckily, it didn't last long and although still congested, you're doing much better. 

Happy 4 months Little Guy!  You have enriched Daddy's and my lives so much in just this short time and we love you oodles! 

Love,
Your Mom


No comments: