Thursday, July 10, 2014

Randomness for Your Thursday

  • The kid has been sick with a cold.  It's nothing too major but I ended up keeping him home from daycare today as he has one of the symptoms they say your kid can't have and be there.  He's still a very happy little guy despite the coughing and congestion.  
  • Rosy finally went to the groomers yesterday.  She's looking all clean and pretty.  
  • I'm in need of a nap.  But I've found that trying to nap when the kid does never works.  Mostly because he'll cry out in his sleep periodically.  
  • Photo from our wedding.  This little finger puppet was on the kid's table of goodies!
  • I really need to sew the curtains for the dining room.  I'm not sure why I'm procrastinating.  I know I'll be quite pleased when they are done.  
  • My family Christmas is upcoming (we celebrate together in the summer, when we can do it outside, as there are too many of us for anyone's home!).  I did a good amount of shopping last night. Thank goodness for Amazon.  
  • My dining room is a disaster.  We have too much stuff and not enough space for it.  I am having a yard sale in August but we'll still have too much stuff.  One of us is more of a pack rat than the other.  
  • I've been posting a lot on Instagram lately.  Check it out for what's really up in my life there. 
  • I've been doing a pose a day yoga thing for my local studio.  It's been good to integrate at least a little yoga in each day.  I can't do today's pose (headstand) but think I might find something else to do today so I've still done a pose.  
  • I need a massage.  I have a gift card to Massage Envy but just need to find time to use it.  Oh, first world problems I know.  
  • I made a good pork BBQ last night from this pinterest recipe.  It's good, although a sweet bit sweet.  
  • I really like meal planning a lot more than I ever would have guessed.  
  • I haven't knit in forever.  I need to find a good, somewhat not complicated pattern to inspire me.  And something that uses yarn I already own in order to save money and clean out stash!  
  • I miss date night with my love.  We haven't really had one since our minimoon post wedding.  I need to make that a priority!
That's all folks..... hope you are having a good Thursday!