Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Their Relationship

People often ask "how's Rosy doing with your son?" There was also much advice and questioning before he was born.  Rosy has always been a gentle soul and very omega so I was pretty sure she'd be good with him.  And she is.  She is his constant companion.  She loves lying under his swing in the living room or hanging out next to him when he's on the floor.  His feet are the best thing to lick.  And she licks more when he's crying, as if she's trying to find a way to comfort him. 
When he's on the floor and kicking, she'll even get kicked while trying to lick him.  Honestly, she's so amazing and I'm just so impressed and happy that she loves him so.  I was worried that getting less attention might make his joining the family less awesome in her eyes.  Overall, it's all good though. 

I'm looking forward to watching their relationship continue to develop.  When he starts getting more active and perhaps pulling her ears or tail, will she be calm?  I believe so but only time will tell for sure.  All I can say is I love these two kids of mine.... and their relationship with each other. 


No comments: