Among the other great things of 2014 are:
- A new kitchen in our home. I use it every day and I love it. I'm so glad we took the wall down so it flows with the rest of the first floor better.
- Starting yoga again post delivery. I love how it makes my body feel.
- Leaving behind a job working with amazing students to focus on my son's development and growth for this first year or two. I'm so grateful we can afford to do this.
- Celebrating our first Christmas as a family in our renovated home. I sit and look at the tree and mantle with stockings and marvel in the beauty.
- Health. I am healthy. And after a major surgery (C section), I am strong and able.
- Family - both mine and Ted's. I'm so lucky to be part of three amazing families - my mom's siblings, my stepfamily, and Ted's. Add in the benefit of reconnecting with my cousin on my dad's side this year, of which I'm so grateful.
- Time I've been blessed to spend with dear friends and sorority sisters. I'm so glad Amy, Kathi, and I planned a brunch two months in advance so we could all get together. I'm so grateful for a day spent with Amy in St. Louis this fall. I'm so glad to have Katie still in my life after all of these years.