Thursday, December 11, 2014

Clap Your Hands

Today, Chase learned how to clap.  And he was oh so pleased!  We clapped all afternoon.  Then it was nap time.  Because clapping is exhausting you know.  I love watching him discover something new.  It seems like each day, there is something.  But clapping might be one of my favorites. 
This photo is from the gym the other day.  I've taken him the last 3 days as it's a good safe place to burn off some energy and interact with other little people.  The people we typically hang out with all have older kids, who he loves seeing.  But I believe socialization with kiddos the same relative age is important.  He's tentative and stays close to me.  But I'm guessing with more experience at the gym, that will change. 

I have been organizing some of my craft stuff lately.  We've been cleaning out the room we affectionately call the "scary room" to prepare for my mom to come from Christmas.  In the process, Ted has made space for all of my craft stuff.  It's fun to go through it all again but boy do I have yarn.  I should get knitting!  We're hoping to put my desk in there so there will be a dedicated place to sew.  Oh, how I long for that! 

No comments: