Sunday, December 7, 2014

Infinity and Beyond

 I've managed to sneak in a bit more sewing. I bought some plaid flannel for infinity scarves.  I needed (needed.... hmm, not really) to make one for myself because the boy is less likely to strangle me with an infinity scarf.  And then I loved it so much I decided to make one for a friend for Christmas.  While shopping for flannel, I opted for another for me.  And then I made a spare (above).  I'm giving this one away on Instagram right now (though tomorrow at noon). 
 
I also finished our Christmas stockings.  They are up on the mantle and ready for the holiday!  Ted's has a camping theme, mine has dogs, Rosy's has rabbits (she loves to chase them), and Chase's has Viking ships.  I like that they are fun and different. I hope they become a cherished part of our family Christmas!
On Thanksgiving: he enjoyed turkey, mashed potatoes, and sweet potatoes.
I've been busy with the kiddo too.  He's started crawling and there is no stopping him! He would really like to crawl into the fireplace but mommy is the fun police.  He loves to eat pretty much anything we feed him.  We just joined a local kiddie gym so we'll be going there two to three times a week I'm hoping.  I think it will be good for him both from an interaction with other kids standpoint and to work out some energy.  I'm hoping to meet a few other moms too. 

Next weekend I'm baking our Christmas cookies with a friend.  I'm looking forward to it.  We're definitely making peanut blossoms (those ones with the Hershey kiss) but everything else is up in the air.  Any favorites out there? 

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Great work!
I wish we had a gym for mothers and children here!

Laura said...

Cute stuff! Chase is getting so big!